Post-Nano Depression

Friday, December 12, 2008

So I finally came out of the post-NaNoWriMo depression, and wrote 500 words on a new project yesterday. I can tell I haven't written in almost two weeks because those few words had me aching all the way up past my shoulders. I'm considering changing over to the Colemak keyboard. I would use the Dvorak, but the cut and paste shortcuts get lost with it and not with the Colemak.

Right now I'm working on NaNoPubYe, National Novel Publishing Year, to try to get my novel ready for submitting.

2 Friends Said:

jiggins December 13, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

Blog Award from Jiggins! Check @ con·tin·u·um for the details :) See you there soon!

Helen H. David December 14, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Ok, Jiggins. See you there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Ink In My Sweet Tea

All content on this site is copyrighted by Helen H. David. Content may be reproduced up to 100 words with proper attribution. Content may not be reproduced beyond fair use (fair use being defined as excerpts of 100 words or less) or used for commercial purpose. Any unattributed use of this content shall be considered a violation of copyright.

Creative Commons License
Ink In My Sweet Tea: The Journal of a Southern Writer by Helen H. David is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.



Protected by Copyscape Unique Article Checker

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP