My Pics from NaNoWriMo 2008

Monday, December 1, 2008



This is my inspiration mirror. I wrote different affirmations on it during November to help me get through NaNoWriMo. My favorite one was: Do you really want to experience the feelings you will have if you don't win? Write! You can do it!
I think it worked!





The other image is my NaNo Author page with my verified winning word count! I was so happy when it changed to purple and the big picture of the Viking ship came on the screen and said, "You Won!"
Now I know why NaNoers say, "December is for sleeping." I feel exhausted, and also feel really strange today. I feel like I should still be working on the novel. It's kind of like my best friends moved away, and I don't quite know what to do with myself.
Maybe I need to start working on a new project?

1 Friends Said:

jiggins December 3, 2008 at 2:34 AM  

This is so great. What a way to end and begin again.. the writing and the new year. Great stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Ink In My Sweet Tea

All content on this site is copyrighted by Helen H. David. Content may be reproduced up to 100 words with proper attribution. Content may not be reproduced beyond fair use (fair use being defined as excerpts of 100 words or less) or used for commercial purpose. Any unattributed use of this content shall be considered a violation of copyright.

Creative Commons License
Ink In My Sweet Tea: The Journal of a Southern Writer by Helen H. David is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.



Protected by Copyscape Unique Article Checker

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP